CASI Pharmaceuticals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CASI Pharmaceuticals's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.6M per year.
- CASI Pharmaceuticals's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- CASI Pharmaceuticals's total funding is $147.4M.
- CASI Pharmaceuticals has 38 Employees.
- CASI Pharmaceuticals grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- CASI Pharmaceuticals currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CASI Pharmaceuticals?
EntreMed, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company that develops and tests product candidates that address the role of blood and blood vessels in health and disease. Angiogenesis is the biological process by which new blood vessels are formed. As "The Angiogenesis Company," EntreMed is primarily focused on developing antiangiogenic drugs designed to inhibit the abnormal new blood vessel growth associated with cancer, as well as a broad range of diseases including certain types of blindness and atherosclerosis. EntreMed's current portfolio of antiangiogenic product candidates includes Endostatin, Panzem and Angiostatin, the patent rights for all of which are exclusively licensed to the Company by Children's Hospital, Boston.keywords:N/A