CAPEZIO Ballet Makers Europe Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CAPEZIO Ballet Makers Europe's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.1M per year.
- CAPEZIO Ballet Makers Europe's estimated revenue per employee is $228,000
- CAPEZIO Ballet Makers Europe has 53 Employees.
- CAPEZIO Ballet Makers Europe grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- CAPEZIO Ballet Makers Europe currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CAPEZIO Ballet Makers Europe?
For over 130 years Capezio has been dedicated to the performers in dance, theatre, and recreation. Capezio continues to revolutionise the dance world with innovative dancewear and footwear for every dancer from beginner to professional. Capezio products are staples in dance schools and worn in both TV shows and movies as well as Broadway and West End shows and touring performances. Many of the world's greatest performers have recognised wearing Capezio as the only way to dance: Anna Pavlova, Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly, Sammy Davis Jr., Bob Fosse, Mick Jagger, Ben Vereen, Savion Glover, Brian Friedman, Madonna, Gwen Stefani, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, and Lady Gaga Just to name a few! Capezio regards dance as an art form, a lifestyle and an attitude and is dedicated to supporting the dance community.keywords:N/A