CANbridge Life Sciences Ltd. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CANbridge Life Sciences Ltd.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $9.6M per year.
- CANbridge Life Sciences Ltd.'s estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- CANbridge Life Sciences Ltd.'s total funding is $224.1M.
- CANbridge Life Sciences Ltd. has 48 Employees.
- CANbridge Life Sciences Ltd. grew their employee count by 33% last year.
- CANbridge Life Sciences Ltd. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CANbridge Life Sciences Ltd.?
CANbridge Life Sciences, Ltd. is a bio-pharmaceutical company accelerating development and commercialization of specialty healthcare products for serious and critical medical conditions in China and North Asia (Korea and Taiwan). CANbridge develops partnerships with Western bio-pharmaceutical companies with clinical-stage pharmaceutical, medical device or diagnostic products that are either unavailable in China/North Asia or address medical needs that are underserved in the region. CANbridge also licenses or obtains exclusive rights to commercialize drug and device products that are approved in their home markets for commercialization in China and North Asia. Led and backed by a highly-seasoned executive team, with extensive Chinese drug development experience, CANbridge has the capability to select, acquire, develop and commercialize future therapeutics and diagnostics targeting the unmet medical needs of Chinese and East Asian patients with serious or critical conditions. CANbridge is privately-held and headquartered in Beijing, China. For more on CANbridge Life Sciences, please go to www.canbridgepharma.comkeywords:N/A