CANarchy Craft Brewery Collective Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CANarchy Craft Brewery Collective's estimated annual revenue is currently $39.7M per year.
- CANarchy Craft Brewery Collective's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- CANarchy Craft Brewery Collective has 147 Employees.
- CANarchy Craft Brewery Collective grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- CANarchy Craft Brewery Collective currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CANarchy Craft Brewery Collective?
Founded in 2015, CANarchy is a disruptive collective of like-minded brewers dedicated to bringing quality and innovative flavors to beer drinkers in the name of independent craft beer. The portfolio of craft breweries, partially funded by Fireman Capital Partners, including Oskar Blues Brewery, Deep Ellum Brewing, Perrin Brewing Company, Cigar City Brewing, Squatters Craft Beer and Wasatch Brewery and newly added Deep Ellum Brewing Company, is challenging corporate convention to preserve independent craft beer culture. CANarchy is the #1 provider of American craft beer in a can by bringing value to distributors, retailers and beer drinkers. CANarchy was recently ranked #9 on list of the 2017 Top 50 U.S. Craft Brewersas ranked by sales volume. Cigar City Brewing Jai Alai IPA and Oskar Blues Dale's Pale Ale are currently the #1 and #2 sold craft can six packs in U.S. Grocery. The CANarchy platform brewed over 350,000 bbls in 2017, reaching all 50 U.S. states, Washington, D.C., parts of Canada, Puerto Rico, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Spain, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, the U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Brazil, and South Korea.keywords:N/A