CAN Community Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CAN Community Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $29.2M per year.
- CAN Community Health's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- CAN Community Health has 108 Employees.
- CAN Community Health grew their employee count by -7% last year.
- CAN Community Health currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CAN Community Health?
The Mission of CAN Community Health is to provide a continuum of medical, social and education services essential to the health and well-being of those living with HIV/AIDS, hepatitis C, sexually transmitted diseases, and other diseases and to enhance public awareness. Florida is ranked number one in the nation for new HIV incidences, and CAN Community Health, operates 27 clinics across the state of Florida and now South Carolina, serves over 15,000 clients. Over 90% of CAN's fund intake goes to patient care, with over a million dollars is invested in subsidized assistance for clients each year. Please visit cancommunityhealth.org to locate a CAN clinic by zip code.keywords:N/A