CANARA ROBECO ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CANARA ROBECO ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED's estimated annual revenue is currently $49.9M per year.
- CANARA ROBECO ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- CANARA ROBECO ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED has 220 Employees.
- CANARA ROBECO ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- CANARA ROBECO ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CANARA ROBECO ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED?
Canara Robeco Asset Management Company (CRAMC) the investment managers of Canara Robeco Mutual Fund, is a joint venture between Canara Bank and Robeco of the Netherlands, a global asset management company that manages about US $281 Billion worldwide. The joint venture brings together Canara Bank's experience in the Indian market and Robeco's global experience in asset management. Canara Robeco Mutual Fund is one of the oldest Mutual Fund in India, established in December 1987 as Canbank Mutual Fund. Subsequently, in 2007, Canara Bank partnered Robeco and the mutual fund was renamed as Canara Robeco Mutual Fund. Since then, it has consistently been one of the fastest growing mutual funds in India in terms of AuM, having grown 160% from March 2009 to March 2013. Canara Robeco AMC manages the assets of Canara Robeco Mutual Fund by virtue of an investment management agreement dated 16th June 1993. At Canara Robeco Mutual Fund we know that every investor has unique financial goals and requires a different set of products, that is why, we have a wide range of products across asset classes that fulfill every investors requirements. Our solutions offer a range of investment options, including diversified and thematic equity schemes, hybrid and monthly income funds and a wide range of debt and treasury products. To know more about the products, call us on the numbers below +91 22 66585000 Toll Free number: 1800-209-2726keywords:N/A