CAMPBELL COMPANIES Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CAMPBELL COMPANIES's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.1M per year.
- CAMPBELL COMPANIES's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- CAMPBELL COMPANIES has 37 Employees.
- CAMPBELL COMPANIES grew their employee count by 42% last year.
- CAMPBELL COMPANIES currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CAMPBELL COMPANIES?
Campbell Companies is a holding company which owns and manages a family of businesses with the mission to support those who build our world. Campbell Companies owns Wheeler Machinery Co., ICM Solutions, Gardner Energy and Heritage Industries. Additionally, Campbell Companies manages SITECH Intermountain, Monsen Engineering and Solutions Financial Services, and it is the primary investor in Diamond Rental.\n \nWith a total workforce of 900+ employees throughout the Intermountain West and 35 locations, Campbell Companies' goal is to be the best equipment distributor and service supplier in North America. Every one of Campbell Companies' businesses has the objective to provide customers with superior products and services paired with exceptional customer service to make us their preferred and most profitable option.keywords:N/A