CADDS Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CADDS Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $34M per year.
- CADDS Group's estimated revenue per employee is $243,000
- CADDS Group has 140 Employees.
- CADDS Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CADDS Group?
- Structural Engineering Design & Drafting, - Energy & Sustainability Assessments & Audits, - Building Compliance & Surveying, - Architectural Building Design & Drafting, - Electrical Engineering Design & Drafting, - Site Surveying, Scanning & Set-outs CADDS Group is one of the largest local, privately owned, multidisciplinary drafting services and design consultancy groups in Western Australia. Comprised of a host of industry leading and award winning divisions — including Engineering and Architectural drafting alongside Energy and Compliance consulting — CADDS Group aims to offer the most complete service solution for all our clients’ needs. Over the last 23 years, CADDS Group have earned our outstanding reputation through constantly striving to exceed our customers’ expectations in our commitment to a high quality of work, professionalism, speed, innovation and value. This dedication to our customers has seen CADDS Group grow from a small team in 1993, through to the launch of our four separate divisions in 2006, and continues to be a driving force today. CADDS Group is now positioned as a market leader with over 80 professional staff across a number of fields, throughout six offices, including one overseas. It is this combination of customer commitment, in depth industry understanding and 20 years of growth and diversification in servicing the Western Australian resources sector that has made CADDS Group the first choice for prominent companies such as Rio Tinto, Alcoa, BHP, Kerman Contracting and many others, regardless of the ever changing commercial landscape.keywords:N/A