C.A.T. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- C.A.T.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $77.4M per year.
- C.A.T.'s estimated revenue per employee is $328,000
- C.A.T. has 236 Employees.
- C.A.T. grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- C.A.T. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is C.A.T.?
C.A.T. is a transportation company largely serving the Canada-US midwest corridor. With terminals in Coteau-du-Lac (Québec), Kitchener (Ontario), Mississauga (Ontario), Napanee (Ontario), Concord (North Carolina) and Laredo (Texas), C.A.T has 350 drivers to meet your transportation needs. Highly engaged employees strive to continuously improve processes and customer service while at the same time ensuring the highest standard in fleet safety. C.A.T. is one of the 50 best managed companies in Canada. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a safe and respectful workplace for all employees.keywords:N/A