Cürex Group Holdings Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cürex Group Holdings's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.6M per year.
- Cürex Group Holdings's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Cürex Group Holdings has 55 Employees.
- Cürex Group Holdings grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Cürex Group Holdings currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Cürex Group Holdings?
Cürex Group Holdings, LLC is a foreign exchange focused execution services and data analytics provider whose business objective is to provide fairness, transparency and increased efficiencies to every user of foreign exchange. Our singular focus is to improve the FX experience for every buy side institution. Cürex's solutions for the buy side include: FX execution, FX benchmarking, FX data analytics and FX investment product support. Our mission is to work in partnership with our clients to add unparalleled clarity to all their foreign exchange activities. Our process and approach deliver demonstrable best execution outcomes that are measurable and auditable and support our customers efforts to make better trading decisions and analyze their trades in real time. Cürex is independently owned and operated, headquartered in New York City. #CurexGroup #BestExecution #ForeignExchange #MiFID II #FXTCA #FXGlobalCode #BuySide #Transparency #NoLastLook #Clarity #FXAnonymity #FXLiquiditykeywords:Finance