Busche Performance Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Busche Performance Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $36M per year.
- Busche Performance Group's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- Busche Performance Group's total funding is $150M.
- Busche Performance Group has 102 Employees.
- Busche Performance Group grew their employee count by -5% last year.
- Busche Performance Group currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Busche Performance Group?
Busche Performance Group (BPG) is one of the largest vertically integrated casting and machining suppliers of high-quality chassis components in North America. BPG is a leader in the design and manufacture of complex, safety-critical aluminum castings and associated precision machining critical to automotive systems such as chassis, suspension, engine, and driveline, along with agricultural, construction, industrial and refrigeration markets. BPG?s annual revenues exceed $400 million and the Company employs nearly 1,500 people in 16 facilities in Indiana, Ohio, Michigan and Alabama. For More information, visit www.buschegroup.comkeywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|