Burns Industrial Equipment Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Burns Industrial Equipment's estimated annual revenue is currently $33.9M per year.
- Burns Industrial Equipment's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- Burns Industrial Equipment has 96 Employees.
- Burns Industrial Equipment grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Burns Industrial Equipment currently has 10 job openings.
What Is Burns Industrial Equipment?
Burns Industrial Equipment is a privately owned lift truck and equipment dealership with over 200 employees. Headquartered in a vibrant suburb of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the company has five branches serving parts of four states: Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland, and West Virginia. We are an authorized dealer of Yale, Hyster, Taylor, Combilift, and Taylor-Dunn trucks, and we provide top-quality services such as fleet management, maintenance, and operator training. Burns Industrial Equipment is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service in all products and services that we offer. Our outstanding service has made us an industry leader for your materials handling needs since 1972. We believe that every customer is our partner in business, which is why we always strive to not just sell any solution, but to sell the best solution.keywords:N/A