Burn and Reconstructive Centers of America Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Burn and Reconstructive Centers of America's estimated annual revenue is currently $34M per year.
- Burn and Reconstructive Centers of America's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Burn and Reconstructive Centers of America has 126 Employees.
- Burn and Reconstructive Centers of America grew their employee count by 34% last year.
- Burn and Reconstructive Centers of America currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Burn and Reconstructive Centers of America?
Burn & Reconstructive Centers of America, LLC, is the nation's largest network of burn centers, with nine facilities in Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina and Texas. The cornerstone of this network is the JMS Burn Center at Doctors Hospital in Augusta, GA, the largest burn center in America with 72 total beds, including 36 ICU Beds. Collectively, BRCA facilities have 190 beds and account for more than 42,000 outpatient visits and 5,400 patient admissions annually, which accounts for 18 percent of the total number of annual admissions to U.S. burn centers. Our centers have treated patients from nearly every state and more than a dozen countries. BRCA Surgeons treat patients of all ages for a wide range of injuries, including thermal, chemical and electrical burns, skin and soft tissue disorders and complex wounds. We are experienced in microvascular reconstructive surgery, Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment, traumatic hand and extremity injuries and more. Surgeons regularly participate in clinical and community education.keywords:N/A