Budge Studios Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Budge Studios's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.3M per year.
- Budge Studios's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Budge Studios has 148 Employees.
- Budge Studios grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Budge Studios currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Budge Studios?
Budge Studios was founded with the mission to entertain and educate children around the world, through innovation, creativity and fun. Its high-quality app portfolio consists of original and branded properties, including My Little Pony, Barbie, Thomas & Friends, Transformers: Rescue Bots, Strawberry Shortcake, Caillou, Hello Kitty, and many more. Budge Studios maintains the highest standards of safety and age-appropriateness, and has become a global leader in children's apps for smartphones and tablets, with more than 600 million downloads to date. For more information, visit http://www.budgestudios.com.keywords:N/A