Buckeye Undergraduate Consulting Club Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Buckeye Undergraduate Consulting Club's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.7M per year.
- Buckeye Undergraduate Consulting Club's estimated revenue per employee is $166,500
- Buckeye Undergraduate Consulting Club has 40 Employees.
- Buckeye Undergraduate Consulting Club grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- Buckeye Undergraduate Consulting Club currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Buckeye Undergraduate Consulting Club?
Buckeye Undergraduate Consulting Club was founded in 2011 as a student run organization in the Fisher College of Business at the Ohio State University. Our goal is to develop students into strategic thinkers capable of solving complex business issues, and to provide value to our clients through high-impact solutions in the areas of strategy, finance, marketing, operations, and more.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Buckeye Undergraduate Consulting Club News
It's a community that's been around for a while, in clubs and organizations and online. ... in the Buckeye Gaming Collective, a student organization for gamers. ... Ohio State's esports program also will include an undergraduate major ... In 2018, Activat
When I had to choose my first job, it was between a consulting role ... Cleaning up after Buckeyes is probably my personal seventh circle of hell.
With these principles in mind, Merchant plans to go into consulting after ... She's worked with a consulting club to reach areas throughout the ...