Brooklyn Minds Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Brooklyn Minds's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.7M per year.
- Brooklyn Minds's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Brooklyn Minds has 58 Employees.
- Brooklyn Minds grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Brooklyn Minds currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Brooklyn Minds?
Brooklyn Minds takes a collaborative approach to support those suffering with mental illness through psychotherapy, medication, or deep transcranial magnetic stimulation (a revolution in drug-free treatment). Our clinicians are trained in a variety of modalities to best support the individuals needs. We pride ourselves on the ability to connect with people that are looking for something new. Our clinicians work towards a shared understanding of the patient's treatment! Our psychiatric team provides comprehensive assessments, medication management, individual psychotherapy, group therapy, family/couples/business partner therapy. We provide specializes treatments for: - Obsessive compulsive disorder - Selective mutism - Hormone replacement treatment - Defiant behavior - Anxiety - Depression/mood - Personality disorders - Bipolar - Substance use - Attention deficitkeywords:N/A