Brightline Trains Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Brightline Trains's estimated annual revenue is currently $68.6M per year.
- Brightline Trains's estimated revenue per employee is $328,000
- Brightline Trains has 209 Employees.
- Brightline Trains grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- Brightline Trains currently has 65 job openings.
What Is Brightline Trains?
Brightline is the new benchmark for train travel in America with express passenger rail service, providing an important transportation alternative to connect Miami, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beachwith planned future service to Orlando. Brightline will ease the stress of traffic, provide a simple and intuitive experience from door to destination, and foster new opportunities to explore more of South Florida. As the only privately owned, operated and maintained passenger rail system in the United States, Brightline is here to connect our guests to the people, places and new experiences Florida has to offer. We've blended premium train travel and hospitality to make riding an experience like no other. Team Brightline has been working to connect South Florida since 2012. A team of smart, experienced and entrepreneurial individuals has been assembled to move Brightline forward, challenging the monopoly of the car and introducing the smarter way to get there.keywords:N/A