BrightView Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BrightView's estimated annual revenue is currently $2147.5M per year.
- BrightView's estimated revenue per employee is $5,867,442
- BrightView has 366 Employees.
- BrightView grew their employee count by 49% last year.
- BrightView currently has 1 job openings.
What Is BrightView?
BrightView is an outpatient addiction medicine practice based on clinical best practices and outcomes measures. Through the use of medication-assisted treatment in conjunction with psychological and social services, BrightView will deliver the necessary support to help patients meet both their mental and physical goals. Addiction medicine is moving into a new era and we at BrightView look to lead the way as we incorporate new technologies, therapies, and concepts into the management of our patients with substance use disorders. Most importantly, we look forward to providing our patients with an environment and support team that helps them through one of the most challenging periods of their life. Together, we can discover the path to a brighter future.keywords:N/A