Bridge Development Partners Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Bridge Development Partners's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.6M per year.
- Bridge Development Partners received $20.1M in venture funding in June 2015.
- Bridge Development Partners's estimated revenue per employee is $126,818
- Bridge Development Partners has 44 Employees.
- Bridge Development Partners grew their employee count by 47% last year.
- Bridge Development Partners currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Bridge Development Partners?
Bridge Development Partners, LLC (www.bridgedev.com) is a privately owned firm focused on the development and acquisition of industrial and office real estate in the Chicago, South Florida, Seattle, Los Angeles, and Northern New Jersey regions. Bridge develops investment-grade buildings and business parks, and acquires existing Class A and Class B properties that provide opportunities to add value. Additionally, Bridge is one of the largest owners of cold storage and refrigerated facilities in the Chicago market. We take pride in our ability to recognize opportunities that others overlook. Since its inception in 2000, Bridge has successfully acquired and developed more than 16 million square feet of office and industrial buildings/projects valued at more than $1.7 billion. In 2012, the company formed a strategic joint venture with Dallas-based Akard Street Partners, L.P., an investment partnership operated by Hunt Realty Investments, Inc.keywords:N/A