BridgePoint Financial Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BridgePoint Financial's estimated annual revenue is currently $8M per year.
- BridgePoint Financial's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- BridgePoint Financial's total funding is $110M.
- BridgePoint Financial has 38 Employees.
- BridgePoint Financial grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- BridgePoint Financial currently has 1 job openings.
What Is BridgePoint Financial?
Committed to providing the most responsible and affordable litigation financing and risk management solutions in Canada. We offer a range of innovative and affordable financing solutions to meet the specialized needs of personal injury Plaintiffs, their Lawyers, and the Experts called upon to develop their legal claims and protect their rights to full and fair access to justice. Our funding has assisted thousands of individual claimants achieve a successful resolution to their legal claims. In the interim, we have developed strong relationships with hundreds of Canada's most reputable and established law firms who value our integrity and responsiveness in satisfying their needs and the needs of their clients. Our reputation and expertise for providing innovative and flexible financing solutions has created opportunities to finance a broader range of legal claims in areas such as employment, trusts and estates, commercial, securities, class action, and mass tort. Our financing solutions include: Settlement Lending, Disbursement Financing, Assessment Financing, Commercial and Class Actionkeywords:N/A