BrewDog Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BrewDog's estimated annual revenue is currently $242.7M per year.
- BrewDog received $7.0M in venture funding in August 2017.
- BrewDog's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- BrewDog's total funding is $377M.
- BrewDog has 899 Employees.
- BrewDog grew their employee count by -5% last year.
- BrewDog currently has 2 job openings.
What Is BrewDog?
Welcome to the Craft Beer Revolution! Back in 2007, cofounders James Watt and Martin Dickie were bored of the industrially brewed lagers and stuffy ales that dominated the UK market. They decided the best way to fix this undesirable predicament was to brew their own beers. Consequently, in April 2007 BrewDog was born. Both only 24 at the time, they leased a building, got some scary bank loans, spent all their money on stainless steel and started making some hardcore craft beers. Since then, the company has grown exponentially and is now regarding as a leading brewer in the craft beer revolution. We now operate over 30 Bars in the UK, 16 International Bars and started brewing in our second craft brewery in 2017 in Columbus Ohio. Our mission to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are.keywords:E-Commerce,Food & Beverages