Breathe Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Breathe Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.6M per year.
- Breathe Technologies received $23.0M in venture funding in May 2010.
- Breathe Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Breathe Technologies's total funding is $26.2M.
- Breathe Technologies has 82 Employees.
- Breathe Technologies grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Breathe Technologies currently has 3 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Breathe Technologies?
Breathe Technologies, Inc. is a developer and manufacturer of innovative medical technologies for treating lung diseases. NIOV, Breathe's one-pound wearable ventilator, features the company's proprietary, open ventilation platform, and is FDA cleared and commercially available in both the institutional and homecare settings. In addition, the Life2000h Ventilator extends NIOV's capabilities and is FDA cleared for critical care and life support uses in the hospital and home. For more information please visit our website www.breathetechnologies.com.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Breathe Technologies News
CHICAGO – Hillrom has entered into a definitive agreement to buy Breathe Technologies, an Irvine, Calif.-based manufacturer of patented, ...
... a $170 million deal to sell surgical supplies to Audax in July before agreeing to pay $130 million to acquire Breathe Technologies in August.
Addition of Wearable Non-invasive Ventilation Technology Strengthens Hillrom Respiratory Care Portfolio, Expands Capabilities to New ...
Breathe Technologies Funding
|2008-03-28||$15.0M||B||Kleiner Perkins Caufield and B||Article|
Breathe Technologies Executive Hires
|2010-11-16||Lawrence A. Mastrovich||CEO/President||Article|