Breakthrough Behavior Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Breakthrough Behavior's estimated annual revenue is currently $37.8M per year.
- Breakthrough Behavior's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Breakthrough Behavior has 140 Employees.
- Breakthrough Behavior grew their employee count by 71% last year.
- Breakthrough Behavior currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Breakthrough Behavior?
Breakthrough Behavior was founded to improve the quality and efficacy of behavior intervention services in the home, clinic and community. We offer comprehensive behavior intervention services to children and adults with developmental disabilities. Our experienced team of behavior analysts and behavior technicians specialize in providing home and community-based applied behavior analysis (ABA) services. Our mission is to provide a high-level of comprehensive and effective intervention services to children and families affected with Autism. We focus on research-based interventions and family involvement to produce best possible treatment outcomes. We currently serve Orange, Seminole, Polk, Lake and Osceola counties in Florida, Monterey and Santa Cruz counties in California, and Woodbridge, Quantico, Fredricksburg and Stafford in Virginia.keywords:N/A