Brazos Midstream Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Brazos Midstream's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.4M per year.
- Brazos Midstream's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Brazos Midstream has 71 Employees.
- Brazos Midstream grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- Brazos Midstream currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Brazos Midstream?
Headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, Brazos Midstream is one of the largest private natural gas and crude oil midstream companies in the Delaware Basin. Brazos' assets are located in Reeves, Ward and Pecos counties and include approximately 350 miles of natural gas and crude oil gathering pipelines, a natural gas processing complex with 260 MMcf/d of processing capacity in operation with an additional 200 MMcf/d of capacity under construction, and approximately 50,000 barrels of crude oil storage. Brazos is supported by an equity commitment from Morgan Stanley Infrastructure and serves leading major and independent oil and gas producers, which together have made long-term dedications from over 300,000 acres. For more information, please visit www.brazosmidstream.com.keywords:N/A