BostonGene Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BostonGene's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.2M per year.
- BostonGene's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- BostonGene's total funding is $50M.
- BostonGene has 124 Employees.
- BostonGene grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- BostonGene currently has 1 job openings.
What Is BostonGene?
BostonGene is an intelligent biomedical software platform that assists physicians in determining accurate immunological and targeted treatments, personalized for every patient. Despite tremendous advances in medical care, cancer remains the plague of our time. Part of the problem is the many cancer types and growing number of cases. But just as challenging for physicians is the overwhelming amount of new information on cancer treatments that is emerging nearly every day. BostonGene has created a unique solution that continuously collects the latest cancer research and clinical information, estimates the immune fitness and cancer characteristics of each patient, and transforms this knowledge into an automated, intelligent medical advisory system. Through our holistic approach to cancer treatment, BostonGene defines the optimal immunotherapy combination that is appropriate for each individual patient.keywords:Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, Personal Health