Borrego Solar Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Borrego Solar Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $73.5M per year.
- Borrego Solar Systems received $47.0M in venture funding in February 2012.
- Borrego Solar Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Borrego Solar Systems's total funding is $109.1M.
- Borrego Solar Systems has 350 Employees.
- Borrego Solar Systems grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- Borrego Solar Systems currently has 20 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Borrego Solar Systems?
Borrego Solar Systems is one of the oldest and largest commercial solar developers, designers, installers and O&M providers. Our longevity in the industry has provided us with the knowledge, expertise and analytical tools to accurately predict system production and financial payback. Our proven methods, combined with the integration of the latest technology, ensure our solar and energy storage systems deliver the greatest possible return on investment to our customers.keywords:Cleantech,Energy,Human Resources Hr,Oil & Gas,Solar Power,Wind Power
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Borrego Solar Systems News
Prior to Coronal, Brian worked at Borrego Solar for twelve years holding ... and financial institutions looking to invest in solar energy systems.
... has approved a long-term power purchase agreement with Borrego Solar Systems for solar facilities at two of its wastewater treatment plants.
Borrego Solar Systems, LLC, proposed the 8.99-megawatt, direct-current solar farm on farmland at 5230 Batavia-Stafford Townline Road.
Borrego Solar Systems Funding
|2012-02-15||$47.0M||Undisclosed||US Bank, East West Bank||Article|
Borrego Solar Systems Executive Hires
Borrego Solar Systems New Location/Offices