BorderX Lab Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BorderX Lab's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.8M per year.
- BorderX Lab received $20.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- BorderX Lab's estimated revenue per employee is $250,000
- BorderX Lab's total funding is $20M.
- BorderX Lab has 51 Employees.
- BorderX Lab grew their employee count by -6% last year.
- BorderX Lab currently has 2 job openings.
What Is BorderX Lab?
BorderX Lab's mission is to connect global brands with Chinese consumers. BorderX Lab's key creation, the Beyond Fashion and Beauty Discovery App, is a world leading cross-border eCommerce marketplace. The app allows Chinese shoppers to buy directly from the official websites of great brands like Saks, Everlane, Bloomingdale's Finish Line, Harrod's, Barney's and Alexander Wang. Our direct partnerships with major US and European fashion and beauty brands guarantee Chinese shoppers receive guaranteed authentic products at authentic prices, a rarity in China. For brands we provide a turn-key solution to China localization, payment, customer service, influencer marketing and logistics. BorderX Lab has over 100 team members located in Silicon Valley and Shanghai. The company blends the best content marketing with proprietary mobile and social advertising technology.keywords:Advertising