Boku Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Boku's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.4M per year.
- Boku received $13.8M in venture funding in September 2016.
- Boku's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Boku has 196 Employees.
- Boku grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Boku currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Boku?
Incorporated in 2008, Boku is the leading independent direct carrier billing company in the world. Boku's technology enables mobile phone users, of which there are more than five billion worldwide, to buy goods and services and charge them to their mobile phone bill or pre-pay balance. Boku's platform connects its customers, including Apple, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Spotify and Sony, with billing, identity and sales systems of mobile network operators. The Group's technology makes a consumer's mobile phone number a convenient and secure payment method, providing an alternative to credit and debit cards. By using Boku, merchants take people with mobile phones and make them paying users. Boku is quoted on the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange (AIM: BOKU)keywords:Finance,Machine Learning,Mobile,Payments