Boatsetter Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Boatsetter's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.5M per year.
- Boatsetter's estimated revenue per employee is $253,000
- Boatsetter's total funding is $27M.
- Boatsetter has 89 Employees.
- Boatsetter grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- Boatsetter currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Boatsetter?
Boatsetter is where unforgettable on-the-water experiences start. Round up your crew and set sail throughout North America, the Caribbean and the Mediterranean. Go island-hopping, party at the sandbar, go wakeboarding, catch some fish, have a romantic evening, or spend weeks sailing around paradise. We have on-the-water experiences for every taste, from feet-up, cocktail-in-hand captained cruises to at-the-helm, wind-in your hair adventures for seasoned boaters. Boat Owners: Recreate your ownership experience! Rent your boat safely, protect it with best in-class insurance, and earn income to offset maintenance costs. Captains: Earn income doing what you love, on your terms! You set the schedule. You make the rules. Boat Renters: Explore planet water! Select from over thousands of boats worldwide. Optional captains are available!keywords:Peer-to-Peer, Boating Industry, Collaborative Consumption