Boat Bike Tours Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Boat Bike Tours's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.6M per year.
- Boat Bike Tours's estimated revenue per employee is $253,000
- Boat Bike Tours has 38 Employees.
- Boat Bike Tours grew their employee count by 65% last year.
- Boat Bike Tours currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Boat Bike Tours||$9.6M||38||65%||N/A|
What Is Boat Bike Tours?
Boat Bike Tours offers full-service bike-boat holidays in the Netherlands and Flanders, and many other countries in Europe. Our guests from around the world, who come to Boat Bike Tours for this unique concept, stay for a week aboard a comfortable passenger barge. While the guests are cycling along numerous attractions during the day, the ship sails to the next port. Both the vessel and cycle route runs along beautiful, often historic sites. So every day again offers a new experience and a new environment. Meanwhile, guests can enjoy the comfort that they sleep in the same bed every night and don't have to pack and unpack luggage. Who doesn't want to cycle during a day, can remain on board and enjoy sailing to the next port. The bikes are parked on the deck. All tours are offered on full board basis.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %