Bluefin Payment Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Bluefin Payment Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $26.9M per year.
- Bluefin Payment Systems received $6.0M in venture funding in March 2016.
- Bluefin Payment Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Bluefin Payment Systems has 128 Employees.
- Bluefin Payment Systems grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Bluefin Payment Systems currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Bluefin Payment Systems?
Bluefin provides the leading payment security platform that supports payment gateways, processors and ISV's in 28 countries. Bluefin's secure payment platform is key to the holistic approach to data security. Designed to complement EMV and tokenization, Bluefin's PCI-validated Point-to-Point (P2PE) solutions provide a solid security defense against current and future data breaches. Bluefin supports point of sale solutions for retail, mobile, call center and kiosk/unattended environments, and secure Ecommerce technologies. Bluefin is a Participating Organization (PO) of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) and is headquartered in Atlanta, with offices in New York, Chicago, Tulsa and Waterford, Ireland. For more information, please visit https://www.bluefin.com/.keywords:Finance