Blue Bird Day Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Blue Bird Day's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.4M per year.
- Blue Bird Day's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Blue Bird Day has 94 Employees.
- Blue Bird Day grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Blue Bird Day currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Blue Bird Day?
Blue Bird Day is an intensive pediatric therapy program designed to foster socialization, sensory regulation and academic learning in children ages 2-9 in therapeutic rotations that simulate a preschool and kindergarten setting. Our therapeutic programs are ideal for children with autism/autism spectrum disorder, sensory processing disorders, articulation and phonological disorders, Aspergerâ€™s Syndrome, ADHD, down syndrome, cerebral palsy, stuttering, and feeding disorders. Relationship-based therapists work to build individual goals for each child and family to ensure future success in all situations.keywords:N/A