Blink Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Blink Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $67M per year.
- Blink Health received $90.0M in venture funding in April 2017.
- Blink Health's estimated revenue per employee is $286,154
- Blink Health's total funding is $165M.
- Blink Health has 234 Employees.
- Blink Health grew their employee count by -19% last year.
- Blink Health currently has 27 job openings.
What Is Blink Health?
The cure for high drug prices. Blink is the first company to allow patients to purchase their medications online and pick them up at their local pharmacy. Blink is using technology to get you affordable prices on your prescription medications. We are the alternative to rising copays and high cash prices. Use Blink at over 57,000 U.S. pharmacies, including major chains and independent pharmacies. Blink provides significant savings, even if you have insurance. It's available to anyone as an alternate to your copay or cash price. Blink is free to use: there are no premiums or membership fees.keywords:Fitness and Wellness