Blink Charging Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Blink Charging's estimated annual revenue is currently $33.3M per year.
- Blink Charging's estimated revenue per employee is $330,000
- Blink Charging has 101 Employees.
- Blink Charging grew their employee count by 51% last year.
- Blink Charging currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Blink Charging?
Blink Charging (NASDAQ:BLNK,BLNKW) is a leader in nationwide public electric vehicle (EV) charging equipment and software, enabling EV drivers to easily recharge at locations throughout the United States. Headquartered in Florida with offices in Arizona and California, Blink Charging?s business is designed to accelerate the adoption of public EV charging. Blink Charging offers EV charging equipment and connectivity to the Blink Network, a cloud-based software that operates, manages, and tracks the Blink EV charging stations and all the associated data. Blink Charging has strategic property partners across multiple business sectors including multifamily residential and commercial properties, airports, colleges, municipalities, parking garages, shopping malls, retail parking, schools, and workplaceskeywords:N/A