Black Hills IP Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Black Hills IP's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.6M per year.
- Black Hills IP's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Black Hills IP has 91 Employees.
- Black Hills IP grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Black Hills IP currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Black Hills IP?
Black Hills IP provides outsourced Intellectual Property legal support services from its offices in Rapid City, South Dakota and Minneapolis, Minnesota. Its legal support services include intellectual property docketing, paralegal, proofreading, analytics and annuity management services. The company utilizes advanced automation software to make docketing work more accurate, efficient and cost-effective. Black Hills IP employs only US-based individuals, ensuring that you can reach them any time during regular business hours. Completing the work in the United States ensures greater confidentiality and eliminates the complication of complying with US technology export control laws.keywords:N/A