Bitcentral Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Bitcentral's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.2M per year.
- Bitcentral's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Bitcentral's total funding is $14.5M.
- Bitcentral has 123 Employees.
- Bitcentral grew their employee count by -4% last year.
- Bitcentral currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Bitcentral?
Founded in 2000, Bitcentral is a software company that provides efficient media workflows and customized solutions to maximize the value of video content. Our Core News solution is the No. 1 news production platform in the U.S. reaching millions every day; Central Control provides a flexible toolset for master control operation with modules to execute all the processes that converge into playout; while FUEL, our most innovative and industry-changing Linear on Demand streaming solution, is creating an easy path to new digital revenue. More than 1,000 broadcast operations worldwide rely on Bitcentral's news production and master control automation software and with FUEL, theyll now be able to target and deliver personalized content across digital platforms (OTT, web, apps, mobile devices), social media and syndication. Bitcentral is based in Newport Beach, CA, and its Latin America headquarters is in Mexico City.keywords:N/A