Bishop Fox Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Bishop Fox's estimated annual revenue is currently $57.7M per year.
- Bishop Fox received $25.0M in venture funding in February 2019.
- Bishop Fox's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Bishop Fox's total funding is $25M.
- Bishop Fox has 283 Employees.
- Bishop Fox grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- Bishop Fox currently has 18 job openings.
What Is Bishop Fox?
Founded in 2005, Bishop Fox is a global information security consulting firm, serving as trusted advisors to the Fortune 1000, financial institutions, and high-tech startups. Our mission is to secure our clients and their business. Each member of our team brings expertise and perspective to the table. We put our background in government intelligence, the Fortune 100, Big 4 consulting, and global security to work for our clients. For more than a decade, we have authored best-selling security books, been cited in leading journals like Security Week, Wired, and Dark Reading; been quoted in newspapers like USA Today; and been interviewed on local, national, and international television. As presenters at conferences such as Black Hat, DEF CON, BlueHat, and RSA; we continually put ourselves at the forefront of the security industry.keywords:saas, Information Security,Physical Security,Security