Bionano Genomics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Bionano Genomics's estimated annual revenue is currently $12M per year.
- Bionano Genomics received $41.5M in venture funding in March 2019.
- Bionano Genomics's estimated revenue per employee is $93,029
- Bionano Genomics's total funding is $132.1M.
- Bionano Genomics has 129 Employees.
- Bionano Genomics grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Bionano Genomics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Bionano Genomics?
At Bionano Genomics®, we are committed to unlocking understanding of genome biology to advance the promise of genomics in areas including cancer and human disease, agricultural bioengineering and genome discovery. Our team is not afraid to venture into uncharted territory to look for answers. We welcome the curious and provide a place where those who are not satisfied with the status quo can feel at home. Our next-generation genome mapping and analysis tools help researchers see true genome structure to fill in what's missing from sequencing-based data. Saphyr, our high-speed, high-throughput whole genome mapping solution, offers unmatched structural variation discovery capabilities and the ability to construct the most complete genome assemblies. At Bionano, we are invested in the success of our customers and users around the world, and are dedicated to supporting them with the tools, resources and support they need to achieve their goals and make a real impact on improving quality of life for all.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals