BioMotiv Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BioMotiv's estimated annual revenue is currently $2.6M per year.
- BioMotiv received $63.0M in venture funding in August 2016.
- BioMotiv's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- BioMotiv's total funding is $435.1M.
- BioMotiv has 17 Employees.
- BioMotiv grew their employee count by -53% last year.
- BioMotiv currently has 1 job openings.
What Is BioMotiv?
BioMotiv is the mission-driven accelerator associated with The Harrington Project for Discovery & Development, a $340 million US and UK initiative for advancing medicine centered at University Hospitals in Cleveland. The focus is to accelerate breakthrough discoveries from research institutions into therapeutics for patients through an innovative model that efficiently aligns capital and collaborations. The company leverages an experienced team and advisory board to select, fund, and actively manage and advance a portfolio of programs.keywords:Biotechnology,Cleantech,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals,Wind Power