BioHorizons Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BioHorizons's estimated annual revenue is currently $123.5M per year.
- BioHorizons's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- BioHorizons's total funding is $64.1M.
- BioHorizons has 492 Employees.
- BioHorizons currently has 1 job openings.
What Is BioHorizons?
located in Birmingham, AL, was founded in the early 1990’s as a vehicle tocommercialize a new dental implant system as well as other types of skeletalimplants. The flagship dental implant line was developed by the company founders,Dr. Martha Bidez and Dr. Carl Misch. As a biomedical engineer, Dr. Bidez has beena pioneer in the field of dental biomechanics. Dr. Misch is considered the world’sleading authority on clinical implant dentistry. Today, the company is re-definingconventional implant dentistry by designing products intended to simplify implantplacement and to make treatment planning easier. BioHorizons wants everyone whohas the need for a dental implant to be able to afford one, so a constant dedication toincreasing quality without increasing cost is one of BioHorizons’ key commitmentsas a companykeywords:Biotechnology