Billogram Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Billogram's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.3M per year.
- Billogram's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Billogram's total funding is $1.2M.
- Billogram has 50 Employees.
- Billogram grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Billogram currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Billogram?
Billogram transforms billing into a positive part of the customer experience, by offering digitally shared invoices. Something that has been the same static document for 5000 years, now helps companies strengthen their customer relations and increase sales, by enabling direct communication on the invoice. When challenging the traditional way of invoicing, working with driven and talented people is a necessity and that is something Billogram has prioritised since the start. As of today, over 30 ambitious people make up our great team. The whole company is driven by a vision of building a service for the future and we have a great time doing so. To continue this journey, we are always looking for people who have new perspectives and like to keep reinventing what is already working. If you're interested in getting to know us better, check out our career site - career.billogram.comkeywords:SaaS