BidEnergy Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BidEnergy's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.9M per year.
- BidEnergy's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- BidEnergy's total funding is $7M.
- BidEnergy has 77 Employees.
- BidEnergy grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- BidEnergy currently has 1 job openings.
What Is BidEnergy?
We are a team who love to simplify the complex and give control back to our customers. BidEnergy's robotic process automation (RPA) allows large corporate and government organisations to generate significant savings on their energy costs by enabling them to buy energy at the lowest price and on the most economical rate structure, verify bills before payment, reduce the labour required to manage the energy category and access a wealth of data for analysis and further cost reduction. Founded in 2012 in Australia, BidEnergy now delivers source-to-pay services globally. In Australia, New Zealand, USA and United Kingdom we are the leaders for energy invoice and interval data processing. For procurement, finance and sustainability professionals, BidEnergy is transforming the energy category. Energy is what powers our business and our clients. By reducing and optimising energy costs and usage, we're making a difference beyond our clients.keywords:N/A