Better Living Health and Community Services Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Better Living Health and Community Services's estimated revenue is currently $20M per year.
- Better Living Health and Community Services's estimated revenue per employee is $249750
- Better Living Health and Community Services has 80 Employees.
- Better Living Health and Community Services grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Better Living Health and Community Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Better Living Health and Community Services?
Better Living Health and Community Services has been delivering community support services in the Don Mills area since 1976. Our mission is to support individuals in our community in maintaining their independence, enhancing their social wellbeing, and optimizing their overall health and wellness through the provision of a wide range of community support services and leisure activities. We are committed to our mission by helping adults and seniors, at all stages, experience a better quality of life.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Healthy Planet ...||$24.6M||103||0%|
|Novus Health / ...||$9.5M||39||0%|
|Ewyn Studios In...||$6.4M||45||29%|