Better Living Health and Community Services Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Better Living Health and Community Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.6M per year.
- Better Living Health and Community Services's estimated revenue per employee is $251,163
- Better Living Health and Community Services has 86 Employees.
- Better Living Health and Community Services grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Better Living Health and Community Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Better Living Health and Community Services?
Better Living Health and Community Services has been delivering community support services in the Don Mills area since 1976. Our mission is to support individuals in our community in maintaining their independence, enhancing their social wellbeing, and optimizing their overall health and wellness through the provision of a wide range of community support services and leisure activities. We are committed to our mission by helping adults and seniors, at all stages, experience a better quality of life.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Healthy Planet ...||$27.8M||110||0%||N/A|
|Novus Health / ...||$10.5M||42||0%||N/A|
|Ewyn Studios In...||$12.2M||48||30%||N/A|
|Better Living H...||$21.6M||86||8%||N/A|
Better Living Health and Community Services News
Human service center is expanding behavioral health outreach services, redesigning transitional living services to better meet area residents' ...
The bill received support from health-care industry groups like the American ... for states and communities to address individual patient non-medical needs that ... that better health will mean addressing issues outside of medical care. ... More than o
... and community members as they navigate health care services. ... said Shelly Hey, program assistant for the Better Living Community Center.