Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Winans Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Winans's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.4M per year.
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Winans's estimated revenue per employee is $162,273
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Winans has 132 Employees.
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Winans grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Winans currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Winans?
A Leader & Innovator: Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Winans is an independent, family-owned company with over 35 years of successful real estate service. Our original roots are still firmly established in the city of Dallas and over the years we have expanded to serve the entire Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Founder, David Winans has been a leader and an innovator in the way real estate is sold in the DFW. He was one of the first brokers in Texas to offer consumers access to the Realtor database of homes through the internet. Our history of innovation began in 1975, when David Winans started his multi-office firm in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. This innovation continues today with ongoing improvements to our world-class website www.BetterDFW.com, the launch of www.texaplex.com (a site devoted to spreading the the positive economic news of Texas), and a dive into social media with twitter.com/texaplex. With over 100+ full-time, Premier Service certified, Realtors and a talented support staff, we offer unsurpassed expertise, education, and experience in meeting the unique challenges of every transaction. Technology leads our current contact and communication with you, our client, but we continue to value the personal connection we create as we work together to achieve your real estate goals.keywords:Real Estate