Better Home Health Care Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Better Home Health Care's estimated revenue is currently $19.4M per year.
- Better Home Health Care's estimated revenue per employee is $266301
- Better Home Health Care has 73 Employees.
- Better Home Health Care grew their employee count by 1% last year.
- Better Home Health Care currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Better Home Health Care?
THE BETTER HOME HEALTH CARE AGENCY, INC., a leader in the home health care industry, services Nassau, Suffolk, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan and Westchester. Established in 1988, it is a licensed agency that is accredited by Joint Commission and licensed by the New York State Department of Health. The office is open six days a week and when closed, a medical coordinator, registered nurse, and an administrator are always on call. Our clinical supervisors are experienced registered nurses and are available seven days per week, 24 hours per day.keywords:Healthcare,Healthcare Providers
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|UBMD Internal M...||$23.8M||96||9%|
|Premier Senior ...||$13M||52||8%|
|Greater New Yor...||$13.8M||54||6%|
|Better Home Hea...||$19.4M||73||1%|
|Finger Lakes Co...||$26.7M||108||9%|