Bentley Investment Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Bentley Investment Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.9M per year.
- Bentley Investment Group's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Bentley Investment Group has 101 Employees.
- Bentley Investment Group grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Bentley Investment Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Bentley Investment Group?
The Bentley Investment Group (BIG) is a student organization that is responsible for managing a portion of Bentley University's endowment. The fund originated in 1997, with an original allocation of $250,000 and has grown to more than $1,000,000 under the group's financial decisions. The group's goals are to achieve capital appreciation of the portfolio, while providing an educational experience to each member. The Bentley Investment Group seeks to run as an equity fund focusing on investment exposure to intermediate and large capitalization companies that conduct business on a global scale. In addition, funds are allocated across six industries. Using an active fundamental investment approach, the Bentley Investment Group aims to add value to the investment process by making active decisions in sectors and individual securities.keywords:N/A