Benchling Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Benchling's estimated annual revenue is currently $63.2M per year.
- Benchling received $14.5M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Benchling's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Benchling's total funding is $27.4M.
- Benchling has 408 Employees.
- Benchling grew their employee count by 101% last year.
- Benchling currently has 122 job openings.
What Is Benchling?
Benchling makes life science research faster and more collaborative. Biotechnology has the potential to solve humanity's most pressing challenges, such as disease, renewable energy, clean water, and hunger. The brightest minds are working on these problems but they are equipped with archaic tools. We aspire to fix this and increase the rate of scientific output with a web-based platform that allows researchers to design and run experiments, analyze data, and share results. Thousands of scientists all around the world use Benchling to do research. Whether they are at the world's largest companies, the top research universities, or working on a startup in a garage, scientists use Benchling for the same reason: to be empowered, not encumbered, by their tools.keywords:saas, Biotechnology,Cloud Computing,Enterprise Software,Health It,Healthcare,Software Development