Bench Accounting Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Bench Accounting's estimated annual revenue is currently $42.8M per year.
- Bench Accounting received $18.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- Bench Accounting's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Bench Accounting has 329 Employees.
- Bench Accounting grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Bench Accounting currently has 8 job openings.
What Is Bench Accounting?
Bench is the largest bookkeeping service in America for small businesses. We organize the financials of small businesses, independent contractors, and entrepreneurs. Pairing our intuitive software with a live bookkeeping team, we combine the convenience and efficiency of modern technology with the expertise and time-savings afforded by a professional service to let business owners get back to doing what they love: running their business. Bench was co-founded out of New York by Forbes 30 Under 30 winner, Ian Crosby in 2012. We have raised $53m to date, service thousands of business owners and currently employ over 250 people out of our headquarters in Vancouver, Canada. Visit bench.co to start your free trial.keywords:saas