BenchPrep Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BenchPrep's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.8M per year.
- BenchPrep received $20.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- BenchPrep's estimated revenue per employee is $165,000
- BenchPrep's total funding is $28.2M.
- BenchPrep has 132 Employees.
- BenchPrep grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- BenchPrep currently has 5 job openings.
What Is BenchPrep?
BenchPrep offers the industry's first comprehensive learner success platform to help learners attain academic and professional success. Organizations that administer certification, credentialing, test prep, and continuing education programs utilize BenchPrep's best-in-class enterprise SaaS platform to improve engagement rates and outcomes. We help many of the world's largest assessment companies provide a personalized, omnichannel learning experience to users within a single ecosystem. By leveraging the power of technology, data, UX expertise, and innovative instructional design, BenchPrep makes learning more effective, efficient, and enjoyable for over 3 million learners worldwide. Customers include ACT, Becker Professional Education, AAMC, CompTIA, CFA Institute, ProLiteracy, HR Certification Institute, Hobsons, McGraw Hill Education, OnCourse Learning, GMAC, and Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. For more information, visit benchprep.comkeywords:Analytics,Education,Marketing,Marketing Analytics,Mobile