BeiGene Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BeiGene's estimated annual revenue is currently $213.4M per year.
- BeiGene received $800.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- BeiGene's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- BeiGene's total funding is $529.6M.
- BeiGene has 1377 Employees.
- BeiGene grew their employee count by 44% last year.
- BeiGene currently has 1 job openings.
What Is BeiGene?
BeiGene, Ltd. (NASDAQ: BGNE) is a global, commercial-stage, research-based biotechnology company focused on molecularly-targeted and immuno-oncology cancer therapeutics. With a team of over 1,300 employees in China, the United States (Cambridge, MA; Fort Lee, NJ; Emeryville, CA & San Mateo, CA), Switzerland and Australia, BeiGene is advancing a pipeline consisting of novel oral small molecules and monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of cancer. BeiGene is working to create combination solutions aimed at having both a meaningful and lasting impact on cancer patients. For more information, see www.beigene.com.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare